LS2 FF327 Challenger full face helmet
- XXS – 3XL
- UV-resistant layer
- ECE 22.05
- 3 bowls made of HPFC
- with infinitely adjustable sun visor
- with helmet bag
- wit Pinlock Visor
- LS2 offers multiple case sizes, custom-sized EPS protective films and our high-performance, high-quality comfort filler as well as 3D laser-cut plastic foam for a perfect fit and comfort throughout the day.
It is made from HPFC
- The high performance fiberglass composite material consists of carefully layered layers of a unique resin preimpregnated fiberglass fabric to form a tough, ultra-light and inflexible casing or shell that disperses impacts in a safer manner.
- LS2 helmets have a so-called “Dynamic Flow-through Ventilation”. Multiple adjustable inlet ducts and EPS damping with air ducts in conjunction with the rear spoiler and exhaust ducts provide permanent ventilation to provide the driver with cool and comfortable conditions.
Metallic security badge
- This small metallic triangle is an exclusive LS2 feature, which additionally strengthens the connection of the helmet band with the helmet.
- The metal buckle combines with a high-quality chin strap with a plastic tongue with teeth. When closing you hear a soft “click”. As far as locking until you reach a comfortable but tight seat. Pull the ribbon to unlock the tongue. Further adjustment options are provided by the chinstrap on the side of the metal buckle.
Emergency release system
- Our emergency release system allows the emergency service to remove the helmet pads and thus create an additional space for helmet removal with minimal movement of the injured person’s head and neck. It is recommended that someone holds the helmet to avoid movement when removing the padding. Slide your finger into the red ribbon and gently pull on it to remove the pads. Slide the side pads over the straps and remove them from the helmet.
- LS2 visors are made from 3D optically correct “A-class” polymers, a space exploration polymer with high resistance to impact energy and maximum visibility. Our visors are stable, scratch-resistant and UV-resistant. All this combined with the ultimate PINLOCK technology provides the most advanced anti-fog standard.
Quick disassembly system
- This system (patent pending) simplifies the change of the visor with the bare hands. The spring detent built-in with detent pin secures a perfect fit without air gaps when the visor is closed.
- All LS2 helmets have removable and washable inner lining to keep them fresh and new. Our anatomically designed cheek pads are based on LS2’s 3D laser technology for a perfect fit. We use hypoallergenic substances, which carry away the moisture, in order to ensure the driver always pleasant conditions.
- A high-quality fabric placed in front of the chin reduces the airflow in the driver’s face and makes it easier to drive. The chin guard is removable when hot.
- We use hypoallergenic substances that support the moisture transport and ensure a comfortable fit.
Laser cut upholstery
- Foam with different densities is laser cut in 3D and adapts perfectly to the driver’s head shape.
- 1385 g