LS2 FF324 Metro Evo Firefly Helmet (Glow Green)
The Metro Evo is the new LS2 helmet which combines all the functionality of a modular helmet with the aesthetics and sensations of a modern adventure helmet. With a new aerodynamic shell made from a polymer alloy (KPA). With a screen prepared for Pinlock (included), integrated sun visor and visor. It is an extremely versatile helmet conceived for use on any terrain and under all circumstances.
- Shell made of KPA (Kinetic Polymer Alloy), a polymer alloy which stands out for being very robust and affording superb impact absorption.
- 3 shell sizes for a better fit to each size.
- Clear Lexan injected visor with anti-scratch treatment and UV protection. Max Vision Pinlock ready (included).
- Quick Screen Release System.
- Sun visor easily operable form outside.
- Ventilation system with front air inlets (on the top and the chin guard) and rear extractors for good airflow. The front inlets can be opened and closed. With chin bar grid inlets (can be opened and closed).
- Fully removable and washable, breathable and anti-bacterial inner fabric.
- Pre-shaped inner padding, laser cut for excellent ergonomics.
- Nose guard and chin curtain as standard.
- Micrometric closure with reinforced straps.
- Prepared for installing a Linkin Ride Pal intercom (not included).